Dear Valued Patients
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health! Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. We are happy to share that our office has been open the entire duration for emergency dental visits and is now open for routine dental care. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: Our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been top priority for our practice and our processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions and to direct you to our website, Washington Township Dental to fill out our COVID 19 pre-screening form and to update our Yearly Adult/or Pediatric Medical Update form. We have decided to limit in office paper and move towards electronic forms.
- We will ask you to call us from your vehicle upon arrival to let us know you are here for your appointment. We will have you come right in or ask for you to wait safely in your vehicle to limit the number of patients in our front office area. Kindly wear a mask upon entering our office and we will provide you with hand sanitizer in the waiting area. We will also be taking your temperature and pulse/oxygen.
- You will see we have removed all magazines, children’s toys and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect. You will notice shield guards around the front desk and our staff are disinfecting the waiting area and front desk every hour throughout the day while our cleaning service is coming in 3 nights a week to do a more thorough cleaning of the office using FDA approved cleaning products.
- Our clinical staff are wearing kn95 masks with an extra over mask for added protection along with wearing face shields. We are now allowing more time in between patient appointments to allow more time for disinfecting the treatment rooms in between patients.
- We have installed the Air Scrubber Plus® With Certified Space Technology into our HVAC System. Our air is filtered every 15 minutes through both a carbon air filter and UV light filter and complies with all Federal EPA, FDA, & OSHA regulations. You may also notice portable UV light air filters throughout the office.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 856-582-1000 or visit our website at Washington Township Dental
Thank you for being our patient! We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Your Care Team at Washington Township Dental
Washington Township Dental Associates, PA would love to meet you and your family and provide you with the dental care you deserve! Our office is easily accessible to those living near Sewell to get the care they deserve.Request An Appointment Online
Or call us today at: (856) 582-1000